Friday, February 20, 2009

Cat food making night

It always sneaks up on me and I hate to do it, but I set up the grinder and made some food for the cats tonight. It's really gross and every time I do it I wonder how anyone could possibly think this is something they should eat.

My cat food recipe:
8 lbs chicken thighs
2 lbs chicken hearts
2 lbs chicken livers

Put it all through a grinder, separate into 3 containers, and put them into the freezer. Actually I do put all 3 into the freezer, but since I usually wait until they are completely out of food, one only stays in about 3 hours. Cats shouldn't eat frozen food because it can upset their stomach. Believe me when I say this is the type of food you don't want to have to clean up if they throw it up.

Mm-mm, yummy, right? Sphere: Related Content

No comments: